Wednesday, December 29, 2010
The Fudge Story
Cody and Auburn went to Target and were going to buy me some fudge as an "I love you and am sad you are sick" present. After looking and looking and Auburn literally running to keep up with Cody's long strides she stopped and held up her arms and said, "Daddy, my stomach hurts." Meaning she had a stitch in her side from running. :) So Cody finally asks a store person where the fudge is...apparently this lady is 50ish...and she says "Like chocolate syrup?". Noooo...fudge. "I don't know what you are asking me for." REALLY?! What female doesn't know what fudge is?! Especially at Christmas time and especially a female! Seriously! So they came home without the fudge. I informed him that Ghirardelli chocolate is an acceptable alternative if the salesperson is stumped with a FUDGE request. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment