My Lovely ladies Jen Jaquish, Kristie Allbritten, Michelle Stewart, Lainey Bohall, and Sherelle Thompson went to great effort to give me a beautiful baby shower. So many fun people came to celebrate with me and I was so grateful. The party was held in Jen Jaquish's home and back yard. Quick details...there was a drawing for a date night which was entered by bringing a pack of diapers. Aunt Sharen won and gave Cody and I the gift certificates. They played present Bingo for small gift certificates. Thank you for not making me play games!!! I was also given envelopes with the attendess addresses filled out already for easy thank you notes and a frame was out for signatures and well wishes on the mat for the new little Bohall. Thank you so, so much my friends!
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Baby Shower for Baby Boy Bohall
My Lovely ladies Jen Jaquish, Kristie Allbritten, Michelle Stewart, Lainey Bohall, and Sherelle Thompson went to great effort to give me a beautiful baby shower. So many fun people came to celebrate with me and I was so grateful. The party was held in Jen Jaquish's home and back yard. Quick details...there was a drawing for a date night which was entered by bringing a pack of diapers. Aunt Sharen won and gave Cody and I the gift certificates. They played present Bingo for small gift certificates. Thank you for not making me play games!!! I was also given envelopes with the attendess addresses filled out already for easy thank you notes and a frame was out for signatures and well wishes on the mat for the new little Bohall. Thank you so, so much my friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment