Thursday, January 17, 2013

Again Already?!

My calender reminder popped up to let me know that it was Thursday and I needed to blog. REALLY?! Again already? No wonder I never blogged last year. The week went by in the space of about two days in my opinion. So what happened in these "two days"? No idea. Really it is a blur. I'm sure Auburn made it to TaeKwonDo and Preschool on the appropriate days. I'm sure that everyone ate each day. There is no mound of laundry either in the dirty pile or clean pile so that must have gotten done. Oh, Auburn did get sick last Thursday. Flu like symptoms with one vomiting episode. She was better by Tuesday but I got Easton out of a pukey bed yesterday morning. Was that just yesterday? Hmmm. Anyway, everyone seems to be just fine today. Cody has been on a cleanse this week and is about to go stir crazy after two days of a liquid only diet. It's hard on a big man to not eat food. I did see him cheat today. He had a handfull of walnuts. I let it slide. Pics below...OH YEAH! Looking at the pictures made me remember, we went to the Rodeo on Saturday. AaaK, Uncle Andy, Aunt Lainey and Mr. Onyi were there with us. Cody stayed home because he was sick a little and because he wanted to watch the Broncos win in the playoffs (except they lost).

No comments:

Post a Comment