The house is a disaster area. No lie. Junk upon junk piled up about my house. In theory it will be worth it. Cody is finishing the basement, finishing the ceiling, retexturing the walls, and painting it all. The only thing we aren't doing right now is new carpet. Studio 8.18 has been in the office for almost 3 years now. Thought it was time to make it look like an office. Cody is covered in white drywall dust, Fella has drywall mud on his paws and Auburn turned over the bucket full of wash water. A nice large puddle on the carpet. Joy. To illustrate the chaos I should tell you that we ate in our bedroom on the floor. McDonald's of course because I'm not cooking in that mess. Allie asked why we didn't eat on the bed. I asked if he would let a 2 year old eat McD's on his bed. Nope. Me either. We had to put up a baby gate so Fella wouldn't eat everything while we were on his level.
Pictures to come when the work is done!
No comments:
Post a Comment