Our day every day starts at 6am sharp. This is when Auburn's internal clock decides to go off. She starts with a wall kick, a soft cry, and then waits. If we don't respond right away the crys get louder. I walk into her room where she is sitting up in her big girl bed (yes she could get out by herself if she really wanted) and she says "Hi Mommydaddy!". About half of the time Cody and I both are called Mommydaddy. I pick her up, grab a diaper, a beets (blaket), and haul everything down to the couch or beanbag chair to watch Shrek 1,2 or 3. It must be Shrek though. I get her milk and some ohs and settle her down for the morning routine. I go back up to bed for 30-45 minutes. About 6:30 or 6:45 she and Fella climb the stairs to wake us up for good. I love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment