Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving!

What a week! Thanksgiving has come and gone and I'm incredibly grateful for the family that I married into. They are loving, fun, and it is a joy to be called one of them. Thanksgiving day was spent at the Walker home (thanks Sharen and Jerry) eating and eating and then we went to the movies and then we ate some more. Friday was a VERY good time. We watched our Alma Mater take home a last minute football victory over rival CSU. We got the BOOT! Westen Johnson was the hometown hero to root for, thanks Jill for procuring the tickets. Auburn fought the good fight but her eyelids slammed shut with about 5 minutes left to go in the 4th quarter. How she slept through all of that screaming I'll never know. Today we got together one last time to take family pictures and eat some more. We ate at Joe's Crab Shack. May I just say that crab legs are my Nirvana? They are; I love them. In between all of that Cody figured out a way to continue finishing the basement project. As of now it is textured, painted, baseboard is down and he has meticulously cleaned. Tomorrow we'll move all of the junk back down and I'll have my house back. Anyway enough talk, here are the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment