Sunday, July 31, 2011

HeavenFest 2011







HeavenFest 2011 took place yesterday at The Ranch in Loveland, CO. Cody was an Executive Director again this year and put in SO MUCH work and time to pull this event off. He oversaw all of the parking, camping, grounds preperation, and maintenance with directors in place under him to attend to the details. Initial estimates of attendees was 30,000 which was about 4,000 more than last year. For an industry that continues to see decline HF is blessed to grow each year. I heard from Tara Powers, Tredessa Rhoades, and several others that this year's event ran so much smoother and easier than last year's. We're all getting better at this!
Some pictures of Cody and the event are below. I just attended as a crowd member this year since this little boy is due in 33 days. :) I ran into a bunch of friends and to hang out with while Cody worked but still got to eat both lunch and dinner with my man in the Artist Hospitality tent. Those are the perks of being a board member's wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment