Wednesday, July 13, 2011
The things I wake up for in the middle of the night
Last night I think I woke up or was woken up at least 12 times. Maybe that is a bit of an exageration but not by much. I fell asleep reading and woke up to put Auburn to bed when I miraculously (mothers intuition)heard Ratatuille end. I closed down the house for the thunderstorm and went back to bed. An hour and a half later the thunderstorm was over and I was hot so I got up to open the window and put the fan in it. Then I had to go to the bathroom (twice), next it was cold and I needed a blanket, after that Auburn called for me (3am) because she needed a band-aid to cover her itchy bug bite, the bathroom again, and finally it was 6am and Auburn was up for the morning. After getting her settled in front of Curious George with a cup of milk and her blanket I went back to bed until 7:03. Time for work and only 9 actual wakeups. Uggg. This isn't going to get better anytime soon either. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment